With more than 1500 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola, ViacomCBS and Chime. Recognized by Clutch.
co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities. BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions.
Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment. We are looking for a CFO to join our Finance team. The search is oriented to a strategic thinker, with great analytical skills and global vision.
We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry Main Activities: – Lead the Finance area of the company reporting directly to the Board. – Formulate and implement strategies to boost the company and make it more efficient.
– Perform analysis of trends, productivity and quality parameters. Identify issues and implement the changes and improvements needed to fix them. – Manage the cash flow of the company.
– Identify opportunities for expansion and growth: future investments, M&A, lines of business, etc. – Develop strategies for financial performance monitoring. – Carry out the structure of reports, financial economic analysis and budgetary control.
– Manage and lead all teams in the area, getting involved in their development and hiring strategy. What are we looking for: – Marked level of attention to detail in daily work. – Analytical capacity and proactivity.
– Previous experience in Management roles (ideally in service companies). – Strong communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal relationships. – Previous experience working with IT companies is a plus.
– IPO experience is a plus. – Being a graduate of the career of National Public Accountant is a plus. – Advanced English level.
Perks: – Work from home with flexible schedules. – Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average. – Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness.
Register here Gympass B. V: Product And Client Success Marketing Director Gympass B. V: Product And Client Success Marketing Director Product And Client Success Marketing Fullstack Labs: Sales Development Representative, It Staffing – Remote, Full Fullstack Labs: Sales Development Representative, It Staffing – Remote, Full
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!