Our company is the 1 full SaaS bot protection solution for eCommerce and classifieds businesses. Our Artificial Intelligence solution protects websites, mobile applications and APIs, from bots (automated scripts) responsible for credential stuffing & intensive scraping. It safeguards over 10 000 domains worldwide including TripAdvisor, The NewYork Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different countries and our team is working in a highly stimulating and fascinating industry, focusing on the security and reliability of our customers’ sites, keeping an eye on new attacks and new technologies and making our solution as reliable, fast and scalable as possible. What we offer: A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a first class R&D team creating a first class and innovative solution, making our solution one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry – A multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities – Remote work flexibility – A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning… – Amazing offices located Rue de Rivoli with a 360 view of the most beautiful city in the world – A Swile card. Your objectives: Customers’ success is the cornerstone of the company and we are laser focused on achieving their goals.
With more than 120 clients across all regions, we are currently growing our dedicated Customer Success team in our offices in Paris and in New-York. To support its exponential international growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team in Paris, operating globally to report directly to the Head of CSM. You will be responsible for key accounts in EMEA, Oceania and Asia with short or long terms engagement.
Your objectives will include: 1. Ensure our Customers achieve their objectives with our solution. 2.
Drive the best customer experience as trusted advisor throughout the Customer journey. 3. Secure 100% of renewals contracts.
4. Convert monthly committed customers into yearly contracts. Main activities – Know your assigned accounts: understand their business, challenges, and objectives expected with bot protection.
– Carry out each customer’s journey stages with triggers for the next steps to let them achieve the business value faster and secure the renewal. – Build a solid base of referenceable users from your accounts and transform them as promoters and ambassadors. – Regularly capture, analyze and share the voice and feedback of the customer, regarding their global experience with the company, product/services.
– Engage customers for co-writing customer stories and sharing their feedback and experience on peer to peer review sites (eg G2.com). – Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders that are decision makers or influencers in the renewal lifecycle.
– Evaluate current adoption maturity level and blockers to adoption, and provide adoption best practices and a prescriptive approach to increase adoption for a successful renewal. – Anticipate any threats and risk zones to the customer achieving their stated goals, satisfaction or renewal, and build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed. – Own, drive and manage contract renewals negotiations to on-time closure and execute all necessary strategies to trigger upsells.
Experienced: – 4 years at least in a Customer Success, or Account Management role. – Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment is mandatory. – Experience working with a technical / corporate IT base.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. – Native-like proficiency in English and French is mandatory. Customer Centric – Customer oriented and “client first” attitude.
– You are dedicated to enabling the success of our customers and make decisions with the customer’s best interest at heart. – Creative problem solver, ability to assist our customers into crisis / bot attacks. Team Spirit – We win as a team: Sales, Onboarding, Tech, Admin, Customers and Partners.
– You care deeply about building trust with everyone you work with. – You want to be part of a passionate and mission-driven team. Growth – Ability to relate to a wide range of audiences including Executive/C-levels – Strategic thinker to turn Customers’ success KPIs into action plans and oversee their successful execution and implementation.
– Experience independently negotiating contract terms and overcome pricing objections for up-sell/cross sell activities. – Excellent verbal and written communications skills: effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops. Passionate – Passionate and pro-active, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
– What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up. – You constantly look for areas of improvement and seek out solutions.
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!