We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. – Are you an incredible Senior iOS Developer and ready to bring our mobile application development to the next level? – Join our creative team focused on creating innovative next generation iOS apps.
Job Description : – Design and build advanced high-quality applications for the iOS platform. – Able to handle and manage the projects independently. – Someone with an ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Ability to work within a rapidly evolving environment. – Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis. – Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
– Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed. – Evaluate strategies and make recommendations on changes and improvements and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
– Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms. – Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value. Expected Profile : – Having 3 years in iOS Development experience (Swift, Objective-C).
– Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field. – Knowledge and demonstrable work on the iOS platform. – Strong understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns and good engineering practices.
– Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text – Experience in implementing and managing RESTful API’s. – Experience in Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP – Advanced communication skills and an effective team member who inspires, innovates, and delivers results to add value and make a difference. – User-centric /customer-centric focused, embrace Agile XP practice, and possess a learning mindset.
– Constant monitoring and learning of new technologies and the market landscape. – Should have built custom-designed user interfaces using code and can translate static design comps into interactive experiences. – Thorough understanding of Git and workflow processes (e.
g., GitFlow). – Experience in testing for performance, memory management, and debugging skills with Xcode tools.
– Able to prioritize your tasks and dependencies and good organizational skills. – Work from home option is also available, location is not a constraint for the right candidate (ref:hirist.com)
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!