We are looking for a Full Stack Developer specializing with Angular JS, NodeJS and React Native, who is extremely hands-on and can take charge of the complete Web Development process to deliver unique & customer centric web applications. Skills : – PRIMARY SKILLS NEEDED : NodeJS, AngularJS, React JS – PHP Laravel and CodeIgniter Frameworks experience. – MySQL and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra) – MUST HAVE.
– Working knowledge of Apollo, GraphQL, Moment.js is an advantage. – UX or UI designing experience is an advantage.
– Topnotch programming skills and write code for robust software design. – Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance. – Experience in object oriented design skills.
– Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills. – Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work. – Experience with Git.
– Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs. – Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS. Responsibilities : – To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
– Responsible for development of highly responsive, web based UI in a flexible and well-structured frontend architecture. – Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON – Experience with third party libraries and APIs (Google APIs etc.) – Produce well designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones.
– Mentor other developers on software best practices technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets. – To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities. – Should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and communicate progress effectively.
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!