Head Of Human Experience Management (Hxm) Lac Head Of Human Experience Management (Hxm) Lac Head Of Human Experience Management (Hxm) Lac Head Of Human Experience Management (Hxm) Lac : Head of Human Experience Management (HXM) LAC Job:Date:Oct 7, 2020 Company: SAP COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment.
Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives. – ROLE DESCRIPTION: – Human Experience Management (SuccessFactors), reflects the evolution of HCM and the need to help organizations shift the focus from transactions to reinvent human experiences in ways that accelerate business growth. As Head of HXM for Latin America and Caribbean, you areresponsible for building and leading a world class team that will sell HXM (SuccessFactors) solutions via aggressive and value-based market penetration strategies.
Human Experience Management (HXM) products automate business processes that cover the entire span of an employees’ relationship with the corporation as well as a management of other human resources used by the entire enterprise.- EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS: Recruits a team of high caliber sales talent, introduces strong sales processes, supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects, engages customers and Partners at the executive level, motivates the sales team, resolves conflicts, removes barriers and provides recognition in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue and profitability. – Defines a vision and creates a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths of SAP and responds to specific market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing consistent new revenue streams that will guarantee short and long term achievements.
– Develops and applies an in-depth understanding of SAP’s processes/ procedures and sales tools/systems as well as enterprise market, including industry, marketplace, strategies and trends, competitors and competitive tactics to develop an effective long-term sales strategy and plan. – Demonstrates outstanding execution track along sales cycle, ensuring SAP’s sales methodologies and common processes are in place and defining clear territory engagement guidelines. – Monitors and takes necessary measures to ensure adequate pipeline of opportunities and demand generations for sustainable growth.
– Utilizes a disciplined approach for successful solution selling (value Centric Sales Approach), establishing and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing required updates to SAP executive management. – Ensures there is a proper business case with clear and attractive ROI impact, on each proposal SAP presents. – Builds a network of executive relationships across industry, community and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
– Stays current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to Sales team and ensuring all involved know the roles the play in making campaigns successful. – Drives team towards expected market penetration and customers/partners satisfaction levels. – Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
– Drives each sales team member toward expected quarterly and annual sales objectives. – Facilitates alignment and effective communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction. – Facilitates individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
– Effectively manages remote resources, dedicating quality time and leveraging company’s resources. – _Additional Information_ – As a people manager, you are responsible for supporting the success of not only your direct reports, but the success of all employees within the larger team you are a part by helping to identify development opportunities and supporting team members to achieve their goals. You are expected to know about the members of your extended team and share insights with your peer managers.
Look for opportunities to coach and recognize employees directly and provide just-in-time feedback so that employees can reflect on your input immediately.- WORK EXPERIENCE: 15 years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions Experience leading/managing in a team selling environment. – Demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
– Demonstrate success negotiating complex contracts. – Demonstrated knowledge on consultative selling methodologies – Proven abilities on managing highly complex organizations and applying risk-mitigation strategies to customer – Business level _English, __ Portuguese and Spanish. _ – EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES: Position could be based in any Country supporting LAC Region Success is what you make it.
At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now_.
_ SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. Additional Locations: Job Segment: Manager, ERP, SAP, Software Sales, Management, Technology, Sales:
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!