At Spline (spline.design), we are building a design tool to create 3d content for the web.
We are a small team, and we are just starting. We are looking for someone who can help us solve Spline app technical/graphic challenges.
🌈 We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
What’s the job?
– Write JS code to solve graphic/visual/technical challenges.
– Create shaders (GLSL) and work with 3d libraries (Three.js, WebGL, others).
– Work closely with front-developers for UI integration.
– Most relevant to us: Experience (3+ years) working with WebGL/Three.js/Shaders/Canvas or any other 3d/2d graphics library.
– Please share links of real-life work examples.
– Experience with Computer Graphics in general (Shaders/GLSL, Raytracing, etc.) using other programming languages.
Why working with us?
🧩Our goal is to rethink the design process: 3d first, realtime, always, and interactive. There is so much tech progress happening, but the creative tools available are still the same: hard to use, technical, not web-based, and costly.
If you are interested in the creative world and love working in backend challenges, you will get fun!
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!