React.js Developer Job Description Contractual Opening for 3 months.(Contract to hire) Can work remotely Working Hours- 8- 9 hrs – We are looking for a skilled React.
js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
– Ultimately, a top-class React.js Developer should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance. React.
js Developer Responsibilities : – Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications. – Reviewing application requirements and interface designs. – Identifying web-based user interactions.
– Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes. – Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts. – Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
– Documenting application changes and developing updates. React.js Developer Requirements : – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
– Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux. – Experience with user interface design.
– Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest. – Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software. – Excellent troubleshooting skills.
– Good project management skills. (ref:hirist.com)
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!