We’ve been running efficient mobile user acquisition campaigns for several years. Some of our clients got a massive growth of their mobile apps and now have solid positions as the most popular and profitable apps. We’ve worked both with giant enterprises like Alibaba Group and small businesses.
70% of our projects are mobile games, the other 30% includes health & fitness vertical, eCommerce, and apps for kids. We are looking for conscious influencer sales managers who will help us to conquer Tik Tok. What you’ll do: Search for bloggers in Tik Tok according to specified criteria; Conducting negotiations with bloggers (it’s similar to sales but you don’t need to call anyone, text format only); Negotiate with the blogger from the beginning to the end: from the first negotiations to the publication of a post; Analyze and report on the conducted negotiations.
Who you are: a responsible, out-going and sociable person; you are very good at English ; you are aware of how to use Tik Tok , Instagram, Telegram, e-mail; you can organize your work process by yourself; experience in sales will help you very-very much. What we can offer: 100% remote work: you can combine it with other jobs, be on maternity leave, or work from entirely another country; No strict working hours: you can work at any time of the day, we won’t be watching you; Piecework wages: you find a blogger to work with – you get paid. It’s simple; Projects in America and Europe: you will have a real practice of negotiating and advertising campaigns in foreign markets.
If you are interested in this job, in your cover letter, please, give us one reason why Tik Tok is a good place for an advertising agency.
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!