An international BI Consultancy is looking for a Senior T-SQL Developer to work on various client projects. You would be working remotely on exciting new projects. Responsibilities: · 3 years solid experience with T-SQL, database admin, including server maintenance, security monitoring.
· Excellent knowledge in SSIS, SSRS and Data Warehousing using the Kimble methodology · Excellent knowledge in developing SSAS cubes in SQL Server, including Tabular Models · Proven experiences of large data sets · Proven Knowledge of MDX, powershell, tracing of stored procedures · Strong Knowledge of SQL Server · Excellent knowledge of SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers · Azure experience advantageous but not essential · You can translate the logical analysis into a formal methodology. Implement the conclusions of the analysis with a systematic approach. · You search new data and methodologies to confirm or refute your conclusions.
· You use models and concepts to help with the understanding of complex topics (technical, BI and business models and concepts). · You ask for supervision for new domains from more senior consultants. · You are able to achieve a helicopter view.
Flexibility/ Team Spirit: · You support the changes in your day to day work. · You are open to work at new clients, in new sectors and with new tools and methods. · Ready to challenge yourself by giving trainings to others in less familiar BI topics.
· Ability to work in project mode, respecting strict project planning. · Open to work in 2-3 key BI functions and in various BI tools and modules. · You take other roles and responsibilities inside the company Education/ Experience: · Matric · Degree or relevant technical qualification · You have a good experience in at least 2 BI tools and expertise in at least 1 tool with multiple modules (incl ETL).
· Ideally you have at least 2 certifications in 2 BI tools. · Good knowledge of DWH and architecture assets. · You are able to explain those concepts to newcomers.
· Able to support architects and project managers in their day to day work. Please send your CV to recruitmentrecruitech.co.
za or for more information, contact us on XXX-XXXX (VoIP) or XXX-XXXX. In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website www.recruitech.
co.za . Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date.
Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!