Website Telus International
Online Mystery Shopper (US)
● Primary Location Home Office – United States
● Country United States of America
● Job Type Independent contractor
● Work Style Remote
Description and Requirements
Get up to $500 USD worth of free products monthly while also earning pay by providing your feedback about the purchase experience and product!
TELUS International, a US publicly traded company (TIXT), supports a global community of 1 million+ members who help our customers improve. Our AI Community is diverse, talented and vibrant. We welcome people of all backgrounds, capabilities, and circumstances – and we remain deeply committed to fostering a fair, equal and healthy environment in which all community members can thrive.
Project Overview: Successful TELUS International Mystery shoppers are dedicated to their commitments and follow detailed client requirements. As an Online Mystery Shopper you will be asked to make online purchases and fill in 2 surveys per product providing detailed feedback about the shopping experience including the delivery and product quality, as compared to your expectations set by the ad.
Benefits to becoming a Mystery Shopper are:
● Earn extra money by keeping the items for yourself or for someone else, or even sell them.
● Help our client identify trusted companies
● You will get fully reimbursed for the amount spent on all the products purchased.
● You will get paid for the time spent on filling the surveys.
● Wellness Support Program
● 24/7 access to a trained guidance consultant
Work Schedule: Remote-Independent contractor
Main task Information:
● ~10-15 products per campaign to purchase
● Maximum spend of up to 500 USD per campaign
● Required participation of 7-10 hours per campaign
● Must be 18 years or older
● Funds available to purchase products (Max spend of $500 USD per campaign. The purchases will be made by Mystery Shoppers with their own private credit or debit card or PayPal and be reimbursed for the costs by TELUS International.)
● Must be located in the US
● Fluent in English, good written communication skills
● Active on social media
● Computer/Laptop with full Internet access
● Not currently working as a Mystery Shopper.