Job Description The Systems Engineer is responsible for supporting the equipment in Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support. The incumbent performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment. The incumbent also provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure.
– Responsible for the complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in Microsoft Windows environment to the specifications of client’s proposals. – Provide on-site and remote support to troubleshoot and resolve computer and telephony related issues when contacted by clients. – Perform regular maintenance to maintain software applications and operating systems.
– Manage the assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives. – Respond to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and external vendors to provide technical assistance and support. – Supervise the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
– Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned. Job Requirement – Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science/Business IT or equivalent. – At least 5 years of Oracle and SQL Database support administration.
– Good understanding of a services business in a high tech environment from a supplier, integrator or operator’s perspective. – Demonstrated leadership ability and achievement oriented. – Strong analytical and problem solving skills, combined with ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
– Experience in database backup and disaster recovery implementation. – Good knowledge of Windows and UNIX operating systems. – Effective verbal and written communication skills.
– Customer service oriented and an effective team player. Job Description The Systems Engineer is responsible for supporting the equipment in Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support. The incumbent performs a wide variet Skills: It Infrastructure Management, LAN/WAN, Sql, System Administration, Systems engineering, Unix, Windows, System, Installations Experience: 5.
You are only one step away from being able to work remotely from anywhere. Fill out your email address here and then you will be directed to the application page for this remote job position. Good luck!