These 7 San Diego Life Coaches are Top Notch
Did you finally decide on taking control of your life and work on improving? If yes, then you are in the correct place. To help you breeze through your journey, we have picked out some of the best life coaches in San Diego for you.
1) Erin Sur Consultant and Coaching
Erin Sur is a private coach that runs her program. She strives to help people achieve their dreams and unlock new potentials. With experience of 7 years and above, she aims to inspire you and work through your insecurities.
Her primary focus is to mentor and uses her life experience to empower people to achieve their best. Besides being a mentor, she has also worked in the corporate world for more than ten years. So, if you are looking for an experienced coach, she is the one for you.
- Certified Enneagram Coach
- Certified Life Coach
- BA in Psychology from California State University
Services And Pricing
- Life Coaching: 120$ per hour
- Coach Walks: 120$ per hour
- Couples Coaching: 150$ per hour
2) Erica Marasco Coaching
Do you want to take your profession to the next level? If yes, then Erica Marasco is the right coach for you. One of her superior qualities is that she helps her clients reconcile with themselves.
By guiding them to break free of their problems, she helps people become the best version of themselves. She will motivate and train you for any difficulty that you might face on your journey.
Erica has helped hundreds of people achieve clarity in their life. Since she has been through career hardships, too, it allows her to form a connection with her clients. She provides them the tools to navigate their emotions and be a more authentic version of themselves.
- Certified Life Coach
- Reiki Healer
- She offers life and empowerment coaching to help her clients achieve wellness by a more intuitive approach
- Freedom Class to discover the limitations of her clients through a book reading
- Group Coaching to reduce stress and make her clients more comfortable about seeking her help
3) Lori Underwood Therapy
Lori Underwood is a professional relationship therapist who also offers life coaching services. Her belief is to improve work relationships by focusing on the emotional well-being of her clients. In addition, she focuses on professional growth and helps her clients attain clarity.
One of the many reasons why people choose her is because of her ability to resolve conflicts. Whatever place you may be stuck in your personal or work life, she will lead you out of it. Lori is the best coach for you if you have confidence issues.
She has experience of 20 years as a therapist and is well known for meeting her clients’ expectations. If you want a coach who is an expert at understanding your psychology, then she’s the one you want.
- Graduated in 2011 with a Master of Arts in Psychotherapy
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business
- MFT Degree
- Lori offers life counseling sessions to help her clients through mental health issues that affect their work life
- By offering couples counseling, she helps people improve their relationships
- For prices, you will have to contact her as they vary
4) The Inspired Mind
Sarah Forbes, the founder of The Inspired Mind, is an exceptional coach. Within no time, she will transform your personal and work life. Her approach as a life coach is more holistic and engaging.
By helping you through your difficult times, she will work on your limitations. Her belief is to help you achieve balance in your life while pursuing your business aspirations. Besides that, she is also a spiritual practitioner and allows clients to overcome their religious dilemmas.
Through a nontraditional approach, Sarah aims to uncover her client’s thoughts and ambitions. If you believe in mystic tradition and wants to have a more engaging experience, then The Inspired Mind is your right fit.
- Bachelor of Arts degree: University of California
- Certified Yoga Instructor
Services And Pricing
- Coaching session: 75$ to 125$ per hour depending on the financial condition
- 60$ sessions per hour for senior citizens, students, and veterans
5) This Way to Eden
The founder of This Way to Eden, Rachel Eden, has formed her program to help people excel professionally. She will motivate and work with you through your issues. Rachel is one of the top life coaches in San Diego with experience of 16 years.
Many people have made remarkable progress after making use of her services. She will act as a support system and help them accomplish success. If you want a career and lifestyle that you love, then you will benefit from the services of This Way to Eden.
Apart from being a life coach, Rachel is a motivational speaker too. In her speaking sessions, she raises awareness about the importance of transformation and self-discovery. Many elite-class citizens of San Diego have taken her counsel numerous times.
Services And Pricing
- Two Hour Intensive: 797$
- Ninety Day Creation: 10,000$
- Six Month Commit: 18,500$
- One Year Bold: 35,997$
- Group coaching available too at request
6) San Diego Life Coach
Lisa Sawicki runs San Diego Life Coach. She is one of the renowned life coaches in San Diego. Self-discovery is an essential task that many people find difficult.
Lisa aims to help you emotionally so that you can overcome your fears. In her initial sessions, she will work to learn more about you and determine your strength and weaknesses. Her will to help her clients is unmatched.
She created her platform to assist people who are stuck in their life. Her program caters to the needs of all people and aims to change your outlook. After being coached by her, you will observe a long-lasting change in your life.
Lisa is also a relationship and dating coach. Thus, she is the best person to help you navigate your love life and career relationships.
- CPPC, CLC Certified Life Coach
- Bachelor Of Science Degree from Boston University
- Her Life Coach San Diego program helps many people to overcome their emotional blocks and achieve success
- The Self Purpose and Fulfillment program will help you gain self-confidence and recover from any challenges you might have faced
7) Life Purpose Advisor
Angie Schwartz, who manages the Life Purpose Advisor, is an experienced life coach. She aims to achieve a breakthrough by motivating you to work on your ambitions. She empowers people to seek their true selves and take charge of their life.
She has a coaching experience of 25 years and has helped hundreds of people find their true potential. By working on communication skills and effective business strategies, she coaches her clients to transform their lives.
Her mission is to teach people to recognize their life purpose and know themselves fully. Besides that, she also runs her podcast on iTunes, where she interviews different leaders and talks about their journey. So, if you are looking for a life coach that will help you build self-esteem, then Angie is your person.
Are you not sure if Angie is the right for you? If yes, then worry no more. She offers a free consultation appointment for thirty minutes. It will help you understand the purpose of coaching and how you can benefit from it.
After the consultation, you can decide whether or not to continue the sessions.
- Master’s in Business Administration: University of California, Irvine – The Paul Merage School of Business
- Bachelor’s in business administration
Services and Pricing
- Life Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Career Coaching
- The coaching sessions cost 350$ per hour